High School Special Education Teaching Job ~ Hazel Park, MI area
If you have a desire to improve the school experience and wellbeing of students with cognitive and adaptive needs, this would be a great new job for you. A school district in the Hazel Park, MI area has started the exploration for an experienced Special Education Teacher to fill a job opening for the remainder of the school year, with possible extension or permanent placement. This job will involve working in a resource room setting.
- Daily Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30-2:30pm
- Starting ASAP through June 18th, 2021
- Provide instruction on general education subjects
- Examine and make reports on student’s abilities and learning requirements
- Create and follow Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Collaborate with parents and support staff
Job Credentials Required:
- Michigan Special Education Teaching certification
- Fingerprint clearance card
Reach out to me for immediate consideration for this job if you’re interested. Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me at 813-448-1418. I would love to provide more details and learn about you!
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Little Canada, MN
- Covington, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.