Hiring ASAP Full Time Special Education Teacher near Molalla, OR
A school district we are working with needs a Special Education Teacher. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
- Degree in Special Education
- Active Special Education License in OR
- Start/End Dates: January – EOSY
- Full Time | 35 Hours per week
- Duties include Complete Assessments to support schools. Provide virtual lessons to children with significant cognitive delay. Assist with the implementation of the I ready assessment. Working with teams to create case review packets. Work collaboratively with teachers to design instructional supports (e.g. materials for use at home, pictures for communication systems
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7726.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Centennial, CO
- Goodyear, AZ
- Ann Arbor , MI
- Pittsfield Charter Twp, MI
- Stokesdale, NC
- Phoenix, AZ
- Paterson, NJ
- Framingham, MA
- Buckeye, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.