Hiring! Special Education Teacher - Inclusion Classroom - North Carolina
A school district in Troy, NC is looking for a Special Education Teacher for the 22-23 School Year!
The school district is conducting interviews as soon as possible and for the upcoming school year. To be considered, please see the details below and apply with an up-to-date resume.
- Duration: August 24th, 2022 – June 12th, 2023
- Hours: 38.5 – 40 hrs. per week
- Caseload: 9th – 12th Grade, approx. 25 students
- Must learn/know how to use ECATS
- Bachelor’s and or Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Active North Carolina Special Education Teaching License
- Weekly Pay
- Dental/Vision/Medical Coverage
- 401K Matching
- Interview Assistance and Support!
If this opportunity excites you, apply below immediately! Once applied, I will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps in the hiring process.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Phone: 678 – 710 – 7623
Email: Devin Wright
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.