Hiring Special Education Teachers in CO
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated special education teacher to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, delivering, and overseeing the educational programs of students with disabilities in a classroom setting.
- Full time position
- Middle School and High School available
- Duration: ASAP - EOSY
- Interviewing now!
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) that meet the needs of each student's unique abilities.
- Create lesson plans to accommodate individual learning styles and abilities.
- Monitor students' progress throughout the school year using data-driven assessments.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- CO Licensure
- Must have experience with behavior management and crisis response training.
- Competitive pay
- Supportive leadership
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to my email at [email protected]. I can't wait to connect with you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Special Education Teacher - Horatio, South CarolinaHoratio, SC
Special Education Teacher - Newside, PennsylvaniaNewside, PA
Licensed Teacher of Special Needs - ASAPSpringfield , IL
Special Education Teacher (23/24) - LaGrange, WyomingLaGrange, WY
Special Education Teacher - Garnett, South CarolinaGarnett, SC
Early Childhood Special Education Teacher - Hillman, MinnesotaHillman, MN
Special Education Teacher Needed in St. Paul, MNSt. Paul , MN
School Based Special Education Teaching Position 2022-2023Mason, OH
Special Education Teacher- Orefield, Williamstown, Allentown Pennsylvania and surrounding areas!Allentown, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.