Hybrid Autism Specialist (SPED) needed in Coos Bay, Oregon
The new school year is quickly approaching, and ProCare is partnering with a school district in Coos Bay, Oregon to find a skilled hybrid SPED to join their supportive staff. The candidate chosen will be awarded a contract for the 2022-2023 school year.
We are pleased to offer competitive weekly W-2 pay as well as industry leading healthcare plans for all full-time employees. ProCare also offers reimbursements for licensure, as well as continuing education courses.
- Full time hours
- Full 22/23 school year
- Multiple school locations - mileage is reimbursed
- Serving students identified with ASD in school districts and ECSE (Early Childhood Centers)
- Zoom interview
- Hybrid position - paperwork/IEPs from home
Requirements for this Position:
- Must be a certified Special Education teacher in Oregon
- Prefererence for a candidate experienced with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Candidates must be able to travel to sites as needed by district
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume directly to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.