Immediate Special Education Teacher Openings in South Alabama
Soliant is partnering with a school district near Castleerry, Alabama to fill immediate special education teacher openings for the current school year. Interviews are being scheduled ASAP!
- Full time hours - 37.5 hours/week
- Elementary, Middle and High School caseloads
- Collaborative and Self-contained settings available
- Requires IEP case management
Qualifications: Active AL special education teacher certifications
Soliant Health provides compensation packages with an hourly rate and benefit plans catered to your needs. Travel assistance/allowance also available for candidates who qualify!
Duties of Position:
- Conduct observations/evaluations to provide data for multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure students’ learning settings comply with LRE outlines
- Uphold IDEA/FAPE regulations
- Oversee IEP caseload and meet deadlines for documentation
- Provide RTI services and make recommendations for strengthening/reducing interventions where necessary
Interested candidates can apply here, or call Joey Fairbanks at 678.837.1240 or email [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Lansing , KS
- Aurora , OR
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Palmdale, CA
- Rockland, MA
- Wickenburg, AZ
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Shiloh , OH
- Phoenix , AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.