In Need of a Full Time Special Education Teacher in Philadelphia, PA
A great school district in Philadelphia, PA area is now looking to hire a special education teacher for a current, Full-Time opening. Previous experience working with children is required. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Previous experience in schools is preferred
- K thru 12 caseload
- General classroom instruction
- Students with ASD, Seirous Emotional Disturbances or Developmental Delays
- More details of caseload upon interview
- Bachelor's degree in Education and then a Master's degree in Special Education
- Active Special Education license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] . From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at (904) 309-9740 for any additional information!
Recent SPED Jobs
- sterling heights, MI
- detroit, MI
- racine, WI
- Cary, IL
- Twin Lakes, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Boston, MA
- Jonesboro, GA
- Chicago, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.