Indiana | Special Education Teacher Interviewing Now
Franklin, IN - A School District is in need of a full time, permanent Special Education Teacher who has experience working with mild to severe students in middle and high school with various disabilities.
- Plan a program of activities that meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of high school age children with disabilities
- Create an environment that is conducive to learning and is developmentally appropriate for high school age children with disabilities
- Orient the learning process toward the achievement of specific IEP goals
- Evaluate the accomplishments of the children on a regular basis and provide progress reports when necessary
- Must have a BS or BA from an accredited University with special education endorsement
- Indiana Department of Education Teaching Certification
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or apply within. If interested in school-based tele-therapy positions, please contact me directly for more information
Recent SPED Jobs
- Little Canada, MN
- Covington, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.