Indiana Special Education Teacher
Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Location: Near Darlington, Indiana
Position Type: Full-Time
Soliant Education is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher for a full-time position near Darlington, Indiana. This role is available immediately and is anticipated to extend until March 30th, with a possibility of further extension.
- Position Type: Full-time.
- Start Date: ASAP - March 30th (potential extension).
- Teaching Setting: Onsite, working with an elementary caseload in a resource setting.
- Valid Special Education Teaching Certification in Indiana.
- Experience or a desire to work in a resource setting with elementary students.
Pay Range: $38 - $42 per hour.
- Provide specialized instruction to students in the resource setting.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Collaborate with other educators and support staff to ensure students' needs are met.
If you hold a valid Special Education Teaching Certification in Indiana and are ready to contribute to the success of elementary students in a resource setting near Darlington, Indiana, we encourage you to apply.
To apply or for more information, please contact Aly Masters at [email protected]. Join our team and support the educational growth of students in Darlington, Indiana.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Sun City West, AZProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Special Education Teacher this upcoming school year for a contract position located near Sun City West, AZ. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive. Job Type: Full time Onsite Start ASAP 1st/2nd Grade Structured Teaching
- Burnham, ILSoliant Education is working with a school district in the Burnham, IL area to fill School Special Education Teacher Position! This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role. About the Job: Full time Setting up interviews
- St Paul, MNHiring! Full Time - Special Education Teacher - Near St. Paul, MN Sunbelt is seeking a driven individual to provide personalized education and support to students with diverse learning needs in one of our school districts. Job Details: Full time Position Elementary Caseload Standard Special Education Teacher Duties Qualifications: Special Education License in MN Must have a Master's Degree Benefits: Com
- St Helens, ORSpecial Education Teacher Job | St Helens, OR Are you looking for a great new position? We re working with a supportive school district in St. Helens, OR that s needing a special education teacher for the remainder of the school year. Position Details: Full Time 37.5-40 hours per week ASAP - June 14, 2024 Elementary or Middle School Population Special Education Specialized Program serving students wi
- Rohnert Park, CAA school near Rohnert Park, California is searching for an on-site, full-time Elementary School Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. We are looking for a compassionate candidate interested in a full-time position, about 40 hours per week. About the position: Full-time / 40 hours a week Caseload: Mild to moderate, elementary; specific caseload details will be discussed during the interview pr
- Rohnert, CABlazerjobs is proud to partner with the local school district in Rohnert, CA to fill a full-time Special Education (SPED) position. We are committed to providing excellent education professionals to support the growth and development of students in the community. Pay Range: $30- $38 + per hour Responsibilities: Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs. Provide differentiated instruct
- Toledo, ORSoliant Education is working with a school district in the Toledo, OR area to fill School Special Education Teacher Position! This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role. About the Job: Full time Setting up interviews f
- Allen, INSunbelt is looking for a dedicated individual to provide personalized education and support to students with diverse learning needs in one of our school districts. Job Details: Full Time Position Open Positions in Elementary and High School Types of Disabilities: Intense Intervention Qualifications: Special Education License in Indiana Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college Benefits:
- Avondale, AZJob Title: Special Education Teacher - Full-Time Position Location: Avondale, AZ Blazer Jobs, in collaboration with a reputable school district in Avondale, AZ, is actively seeking an experienced and dedicated Special Education Teacher for a full-time position. If you are passionate about creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment for students with diverse needs, we invite you to apply for this rewarding role. Position Overview:
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.