Intervention Specialist - Cleveland, Ohio
Soliant is working with a great school district in the Cleveland, Ohio area that has a need for a Special Education Teacher for this school year! This district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
Details are as follows:
About the position:
- Full-time hours (Monday-Friday)
- Elementary School caseload
- Hybrid schedule options available
- Responsible for providing most optimum learning environment for communication-impaired students with behavioral needs
- Implementing curriculum and interventions towards academic progress
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Ohio Intervention Specialist / Special Education Teaching Certification
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- W2 Contracted position
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401k)
To be considered, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected].
Recent SPED Jobs
- Georgetown, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Wauconda, IL
- Ignacio, CO
- Bay City, MI
- Red Lion, PA
- Eagan, MN
- Raleigh, NC
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.