Intervention Specialist- Columbus, OH
Intervention Specialist – Columbus, OH
ProCare Therapy is seeking to hire an experienced and certified Intervention Specialist for a school position. If you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please apply today! Further details are listed below.
- Columbus, OH
- Full Time
- 22-23 School Year
- K-8th Caseload
- Looking to interview ASAP
Education / Qualifications
- Valid Special Education Certifications in OH (Required)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Special Education (Required)
- Experience with school setting (preferred but not required)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Full Time, Contract
- Our mission is to make lives better for those who make lives better.
- Competitive Compensation (Weekly Pay)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K Opportunity
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 678-710-7960. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Douglasville, GA
- South San Francisco, CA
- Darlington, SC
- Gaffney, SC
- Gaffney, SC
- Gatesville, NC
- Dundee, MI
- Daly City, CA
- Palo Alto, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.