Intervention Specialist Need FULL TIME
We are currently looking for an experienced or newly graduated Special Education Teacher for a district near Bexley, Ohio for the remainder of the school year.
Job Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
- Active Special Education Teaching License in OH
- IS License is Required
- Full Time: 40 Hours a Week
- Schedule: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Start: ASAP – 05/20/2022
- Caseload: Varied Caseload / 10-16 Students
- Duties: Provide Minutes to Special Needs Students and Write IEPs
- Contract Position
FULL TIME Benefits Include: 401(K) Matching, Health benefits, Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, and competitive Compensation.
I look forward to helping you get to the next step!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Coopertown, TN
- Sugar Mountain, NC
- Malden, MA
- Turbeville, SC
- Jamesville, NY
- High Point, NC
- Hephzibah, GA
- Sun City West, AZ
- New London, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.