Intervention Specialist needed in OHIO - Fully Remote! Full and Part Time Openings!
Are you an Intervention Specialist looking for a fully remote position? ProCare Therapy is seeking licensed Intervention Specialists for a district position at a great charter school in OHIO.
Job Requirements to Qualify for Remote Placements with ProCare Therapy/VocoVision:
- Master’s Degree in Special Education or an equivalent field
- OH State Intervention Specialist License
- At least two years of schools experience as an Intervention Specialist
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
- Fully Remote- no onsite services required
- Full Time and Part Time positions available!
Interested in working from home? ProCare does have tele-therapy options available! Please reach out to me today to learn more about how we can assist. To see if you qualify for our remote positions, please see the form linked:
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] . Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
I look forward to hearing from you!!
Director of Educational Resources, ProCare Therapy
Recent SPED Jobs
- Shady Spring, WV
- Henderson, NV
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Stamford, FL
- South Holland, IL
- New Canaan, CT
- Glenwood, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Marysville, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.