Intervention Specialist / Special Education Teacher
Full Time – (5) Intervention Specialists/Special Education Teachers – Cincinnati, Ohio
Do you have a passion for serving and playing a direct role in children’s lives, for making a DIFFERENCE each and every day you go to work? We need YOU!
ProCare Therapy is seeking to hire a certified special education teacher for two of our charter schools located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Special Education Teacher
- 5 Positions Available
- Two School Locations – Charter
- Multiple Caseloads – Specific Details will be discussed upon Zoom interview and preferences will be awarded dependent on experience, licensure, and on order of interview/hiring.
- 5 Positions Available
Pay / Compensation
- Hourly Rates Are Based On Experience, Level of Education, Years of School Setting Experience, Caseload Severity, etc. – Offers will not be given until after interview.
- $31-38 / Hour
- Hourly Pay, Paid Weekly
- Benefits Available
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Immediate Need
- 08/17/22 - 05/25/23
- Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
- Monday – Friday
Education / Qualifications
- Valid OH Special Education Teaching Certification or Intervention Specialist Certification (Required)
- 1-2 years school-setting experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Full Time, Contract
- We work for YOU at no extra cost to you. We provide premium candidates to our clients, and strive to meet your needs as an employee. Our mission is to make lives better for those who make lives better.
- Nationally renowned leader in school staffing
- Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
- 401(k) Participation with Company Matching
- Comprehensive Insurance Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Professional Liability, Long/Short Term Disability)
- Exceptional Support – Mentorship, Continuing Education Funds, Diagnostic and Therapy Materials Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Referral Bonuses
- Flexible Spending Account
For additional information and any questions regarding this position, please email me directly at [email protected]. If you’re interested and ready to begin the screening and/or application process, please include your updated resume. For all emails, please include job title and location in subject line.
(678) 710 - 7956
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.