Intervention Specialists Needed| Lebanon, OH
Soliant working with an extraordinary school district near Lebanon, OH in search of Special Education Teachers. This is for a full time position for the 2022-2023 school year. Certified applicants are encouraged to apply today, as interviews have begun. For more details, see below:
- Full Time - 40 hrs with paid lunches
- Caseload: Middle School
- Self- Contained - 7 students
- Primarily ASD and other low incidence disabilities
- Social communication teaching technique
- Focus-structured teaching approaches
- Paraprofessional support in classrooms
- Competitive pay, benefits, and 401k offered
- Active Ohio Intervention Specialist License Required!
- Certified new graduates are encouraged to apply!
If this interests you, email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration!
Senior Account Executive
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.