Interviewing for Special Education (SPED) Teacher - Las Vegas, NM
Blazer Jobs is proud to partner with this School District in seeking a dedicated and passionate Special Education (SPED) Teacher. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including vision, medical, and dental options. We are committed to providing a supportive environment with advisory support and ample professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career.
- Plan, develop, and implement individualized education programs (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Collaborate with other educators, specialists, and parents to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Utilize effective teaching strategies and adapt curriculum to meet the diverse needs of students with disabilities.
- Monitor and assess student progress, adjusting instructional strategies as needed.
- Foster a positive and respectful classroom culture that promotes the social and emotional development of students.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or related field.
- Valid State SPED teaching license
- Strong understanding of different learning styles and abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance options.
- Vision coverage.
- Advisory support for professional growth.
- Professional development opportunities.
Renewal for Summer School: Renewal for summer school positions is based on performance during the regular school year.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should email their resume and references to Patti Tate at [email protected]. Alternatively, you can apply by calling or texting (847) 982-7421.
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs and contribute to an inclusive and supportive educational community. We look forward to welcoming passionate and dedicated educators to our team!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Santa Fe, NMOne of Soliant's long-time clients, located 30 minutes from Santa Fe, NM, is interviewing Special Education Teachers for a contract opening. Currently, several positions are open: applicants are invited to express interest with particular age groups and classrooms. As a Special Education Teacher, applicants will: Collaborate with the district’s multidisciplinary team to evaluate, assess, and make recommendations regardin
- Hobbs, NMA school district located near Hobbs, New Mexico has a position open for a full-time Special Needs Education Teacher. The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the remainder of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload The remainder of the school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Master's degree in Special Education Valid NM teaching certification in Special Education Job Benefits: Weekly comp
- Albuquerque, NMCalling on Special Education Teachers looking to live and work in a southwestern city! Soliant has partnered with a school in Albuquerque, NM to place a licensed Special Education Teacher. We seek applicants with the following competencies: Dependability and accountability Excellent communication abilities Deep concern for students who need the most help Familiarity with Special Education process Ability to deliver specialized instruction
- Las Cruces, NMSoliant Health is seeking a Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting in Las Cruces, NM. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state Teaching license Guaranteed hours for dir
- Hobbs, NMSoliant Health is seeking a Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting in Hobbs, NM. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state Teaching license Guaranteed hours for direct a
- Clovis, NMSpecial Education (SPED) Teacher Needed Location: Las Vegas, NM Blazer Jobs, in partnership with a school in Clovis, NM, is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Special Education (SPED) Teacher to join our team. We are committed to providing exceptional educational opportunities for all students, including those with diverse learning needs. Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage 401k options for retirement planning Profes
- Gallina, NMProcare Needs Special Education Teachers In New Mexico! ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher for an exciting job opportunity in Gallina, NM. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs, we want to hear from you! Job Title: Special Education Teacher Location: Gallina, NM Employment type: Full-time/8 hrs. per day Caseload: K-8th grade on 2 separat
- Albuquerque, NMJoin ProCare Therapy and make a lasting impact on the lives of students with diverse learning needs in Albuquerque, NM. In this role, you will: Champion student success: Develop personalized plans, provide specialized instruction, and collaborate with a supportive team to create an inclusive and positive learning environment. Empower individuals: Foster social-emotional growth, monitor progress, and adapt strategies to meet evolving n
- Las Vegas, NMProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified Special Education Teacher (SPED) for a position in a school district located in Las Vegas. Overview: Full Time 37.5 Hours Onsite Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master's level degree Licensed and certified in the state of New Mexico Benefits: Competitive compensation package Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance 401(k) plan with company match To be considered for this
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.