Interviewing for Special Education (SPED) Teacher - Steger, IL
Blazer Jobs is proud to partner with this School District in seeking a dedicated and passionate Special Education (SPED) Teacher. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including vision, medical, and dental options. We are committed to providing a supportive environment with advisory support and ample professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career.
- Plan, develop, and implement individualized education programs (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Collaborate with other educators, specialists, and parents to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Utilize effective teaching strategies and adapt curriculum to meet the diverse needs of students with disabilities.
- Monitor and assess student progress, adjusting instructional strategies as needed.
- Foster a positive and respectful classroom culture that promotes the social and emotional development of students.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or related field.
- Valid State SPED teaching license
- Strong understanding of different learning styles and abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance options.
- Vision coverage.
- Advisory support for professional growth.
- Professional development opportunities.
Renewal for Summer School: Renewal for summer school positions is based on performance during the regular school year.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should email their resume and references to Patti Tate at [email protected]. Alternatively, you can apply by calling or texting (847) 982-7421.
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs and contribute to an inclusive and supportive educational community. We look forward to welcoming passionate and dedicated educators to our team!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Lemont, ILSpecial Education Teacher ProCare Therapy, a leading staffing agency in the education field since 1997, is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher to join our team at one of our trusted schools in Lemont, IL. In this position, you will work closely with students, and parents to provide essential educational services within a school environment. Your expertise will contribute to the overall well-being and development of students, helping th
- Mt. Carroll, ILProcare Therapy is currently seeking A Special Education Teacher for contract position located in the Mt. Carroll, IL area. This is an amazing school district with tons of support and wonderful colleagues. If this sounds like something you would be interested, lets talk about it! Job Type: Full-time 23-24 School year Elementary openings Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree of Education with a Masters in Special Educatio
- Mundelein, ILNew School Year Opportunity Job Title: Special Education Teacher Location: Lake Forest, Illinois Date: NSY 2024/25 and ESY Type: Full Time, Onsite in one location Caseload: K-8th, small district More details given during a zoom interview with the district. Every member of the team plays a critical role in ensuring the students have the skills and confidence to pursue the paths they choose. Our educators are passionate advocates for their
- Waukegan, ILNew School Year Opportunity Job Title: Special Education Teacher Location: Lake Forest, Illinois Date: NSY 2024/25 and ESY Type: Full Time, Onsite in one location Caseload: K-8th, small district More details given during a zoom interview with the district. Every member of the team plays a critical role in ensuring the students have the skills and confidence to pursue the paths they choose. Our educators are passionate advocates for their
NEW! Bilingual in Spanish Teacher Aide/Paraprofessional (1:1) | Highland Park, IL | $23-$25/HR + BenDeerfield, ILActualmente estamos buscando un Asistente de Maestro/Acompañante Bilingüe Español apasionado y con habilidades, para un puesto gratificante trabajando 1:1 con un estudiante que no habla inglés. Si estás deseoso de contribuir al viaje educativo de un estudiante y prosperar en un ambiente de apoyo y dinámico, ¡queremos saber de ti! Responsabilidades: Proporcionar asistencia 1:1 a un estudiante que no habla inglés, asegurando que reciba
- Chicago, ILSpecial Education Teacher – Chicago, IL Sunbelt is hiring for Special Education teachers in the Chicago, IL area focusing on grades 7 through 11. This is a full-time position in a great Illinois school district for the 22-23 school year. If you’re interested, please see the below details and apply. Qualifications IL Special Education License IL PEL Previous experience working with Special Education students Must be a
- Evergreen Park, ILSoliant is currently seeking a highly qualified Special Education Teacher for a full-time or part-time position in the Evergreen Park, IL area. The Special Education Teacher will be responsible for providing targeted treatment to students in need, assisting them in developing and improving their ability to successfully complete everyday tasks within their classroom setting and daily lives. We are actively recruiting candidates for the current aca
- Lake Forest, ILNew School Year Opportunity Job Title: Special Education Teacher Location: Lake Forest, Illinois Date: NSY 2024/25 and ESY Type: Full Time, Onsite in one location Caseload: K-8th, small district More details given during a zoom interview with the district. Qualifications: Must have Special Education Teaching license in the state of Illinois ELL Certification LBS1 PEL Previous experience in schools preferred The director is ready
- Chicago, ILAre you committed to providing a nurturing and challenging education experience for all students, fostering their academic, and social, and emotional growth. Bilingual Therapies is seeking to hire a Special Education Teacher for Chicago, IL. Please submit your application or have your resume email to [email protected]. Description: Identify the individual needs of each child and create a healthy, inspiring and supp
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.