Interviewing for Special Education Teachers, Philadelphia, PA
Soliant is a premier company who has partnerships with various school districts in the United States. We are currently searching for Special Education Teachers near the Philadelphia, PA area. An ideal candidate would excel at communicating with students with special needs and working collaboratively with the school team.
- Top Pay
- Matching (401K)
- Weekly Paycheck
- Industry leading benefits for health/life/dental
- Direct Deposit
- Full Time Position - 2022-2023 School Year
- Positions Available:
- Emotional Support Teacher
- Autistic Support Teacher
- Gifted Support Teacher
- All caseloads have less than 20 students
- Maintaining and recording students' records
- Providing supportive and consultative services to all staff members and parents of each child
- Providing diagnostic and evaluative services to identify students specific educational service needs
- Active Pennsylvania Special Education Teaching certification is required!
- Certified new graduates are encouraged to apply!
*After resume is received and reviewed, director will place phone interviews accordingly to all qualified candidates.
If this interests you, email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration!
We make life better for those who make lives better
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.