Interviewing Now- Case Manager Needed for Special Education Classroom
ProCare Therapy is looking for a special education teacher in the Nashville area for this school year. This position is a full-time district position. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to classroom management, assisting with IEPs, progress monitoring, participating in team meetings, and planning. The school has already started and we are looking to fill this role immediately. Please see below for more details:
- Full-Time Hours: 37.5 hours
- ASAP - Next School Year
- 504s, IEPs, and Compliance planning
- Various Settings to be discussed on the interview
- Caseload details will be discussed on the interview
- Must have a bachelor's degree in education
- Valid TN Certification in Special Education
- Experience in schools is required
- Experience with early childhood is preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation starting at $28-35 an hour
- Hourly and Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- 401K Matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental
If Interested in this opportunity please apply and contact me, Lauren Torres, with an updated resume at [email protected]. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact 904-638-6488.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Nashville, TNWe are looking for a Special Education teacher who can commit to working full time hours for the remainder of the school year in May. This position will be working with a K-5th grade mild/moderate caseload in Nashville, TN. ProCare offers competitive weekly pay and a robust compensation package fitted to your individual needs. Apply today! Qualifications Needed: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Special Education TN state certifications to
- Smithville, TNThis school year, ProCare Therapy is looking for a driven Special Education Teacher for a position in the Smithfield, TN area. This is an excellent chance to work with amazing coworkers and students, with lots of staff support. There are both full time and part time needs, consider applying below if the details of this position interest you. Any qualified professionals are encouraged to apply. Job Details: 3rd-5th grade Caseload Ap
- Gallatin, TNA school district is currently arranging interviews for a Special Education teacher near the Gallatin, Tennessee area. Details Full time 2 openings One class serves 2nd and 3rd graders: Hours are 7:45-3:15 - IEP Case manager, responsible for scheduling IEP meetings, developing IEPS, conducting IEP meetings, lesson planning, progress monitoring, managing classroom staff, etc. One class serves grades 6-8 : Hours are 7:45-3:15 -
- Lebanon, TNFor the remainder of the 2023/24SY, ProCare has an opening for a Special Education Teacher in Smithville, TN. This is a contracted position through the remainder of the year with the option for renewal at the end of a successful contract. There are both full time and part time needs, consider applying below if the details of this position interest you. Any qualified professionals are encouraged to apply. Job Details: 3rd-5th grade Cas
- Nashville, TNSpecial Education Teacher - Nashville, TN Description: Full-time position, immediate start with contract until end of next 24/25 school year (ASAP + NSY) Responsibilities include case management, 504 and IEP planning, and ensuring compliance with regulations Work in various settings including small classroom, group, and individual sessions (specifics to be discussed during interview) Active Tennessee teaching license required Requiremen
- Smithville, TNAre you a dedicated Special Education Teacher seeking a rewarding career opportunity in Smithville, TN? Look no further! We are currently hiring a passionate individual to join our team. Position: Special Education Teacher Location: Smithville, TN Email: [email protected] Salary: Hourly Pay $33-38+ Benefits: Weekly Paycheck, Full-Time Position Requirements: TN Special Education Teaching License Don't miss out on this chance to ma
- Smithville, TNBlazer Jobs is proud to partner with this School District in seeking a dedicated and passionate Special Education (SPED) Teacher. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including vision, medical, and dental options. We are committed to providing a supportive environment with advisory support and ample professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career. Responsibilities: Plan, develop,
- Nashville, TNAre you a hardworking, team player, and driven worker? If yes, then this position is perfect for you! ProCare Therapy is looking for someone to fill the special education teaching role in Nashville, TN. We offer a great benefits package and weekly pay on Fridays! You will find the details and qualifications for the position down below: Job Details: Full Time ASAP start End: End of the school year Duties: Case management, 504's, IEP's, etc.�
- Nashville, TNSecond Semester School Year Full Time Special Education Teachers Needed | Nashville, Tennessee | ProCare Therapy is currently looking for a Special Education Teacher in Nashville, Tennessee, who is eager to join one of our esteemed school districts. At ProCare Therapy, our goal is to enhance the lives of those dedicated to improving the lives of others. Below, you will find more comprehensive details about the job description and employm
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.