Interviewing Now for Special Education Teaching Job Near Indianapolis, IN
Are you a licensed Special Education teacher looking for a new job? Here at ProCare Therapy we have the best option for you. This is your opportunity to work with this amazing School in Indianapolis, IN for the 22-23 school year. Students and schools rely on this care so that students can achieve academic success. You will receive competitive wages, and you will be eligible for benefits such as health, life, and dental insurance. See more details below.
- Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Must hold Special Education Teaching License in Indiana
- 2 Years’ Experience Preferred
- Full-time or Part-Time
- Life Skills teacher
- 22-23 School Year
- K-3, 8 Students
- Provide special education documents to parent/guardian and required team members prior to and following meetings
- Administer assessments (e.g. performance, informal, or formal) to monitor student progress
- Monitor student engagement and attendance data
- Input and verify accommodations prior to state testing
- In collaboration with school counselor, verify student class schedules for alignment with IEP services and FTE reporting
- Document communication with families via contact logs in Infinite Campus
- Maintains lesson plans, artifacts, and materials used to facilitate student instruction
- Comply with all written policies and procedures in teacher, district, and school-based handbooks
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for immediate consideration. Please email me a copy of your resume and three supervisory references for faster interview turnaround.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- San Francisco , CA
- Joliet, IL
- Thornburg, VA
- Beaverton, OR
- Stacy, MN
- Tacoma, WA
- Ouray, CO
- Minneapolis , MN
- Putnam, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.