Interviewing Special Education Teachers in Barre, VT
In partnership with an exceptional school district in the Barre area, we are actively in search of passionate Special Education Teachers to join us for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. If you're excited about advancing your career in a new educational setting, we invite you to explore the details of this engaging opportunity provided below.
Elementary and Middle School Teachers
17-20 students per caseload
Active Special Education Teaching Certification is required
Prior teaching experience is preferred
Why Choose Us?:
At ProCare, your professional growth is our top priority, and we do so without any additional financial burden. We consistently connect outstanding educators with our partner institutions and are committed to addressing your individual needs as an employee. Our mission is centered on enriching the lives of those who, in turn, enrich the lives of others. Here's what you can expect:
We are a nationally renowned leader in school staffing
Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
Participation in 401(k) with Company Matching
Comprehensive Insurance Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Professional Liability, Long/Short Term Disability)
Exceptional Support, including mentorship, Continuing Education Funds, and Diagnostic and Therapy Materials Allowance
Flexible Spending Account
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Barre, VTFull-Time Special Education Teacher - Barre, VT Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with special needs? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Special Education Teacher for a full-time position in Barre, VT, for the upcoming 2023-24 school year. Responsibilities: Plan, implement, and assess individualized education programs (IEPs) for students with special needs. Provide direct instruction
- Windsor, VTLocation: Windsor, VT Job Title: Special Education Teacher Looking for a fulfilling career as a Special Education Teacher? Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students with diverse learning needs. Collaborate with a dedicated team of educators, work closely with parents and guardians, and empower students to reach their full potential. Start your rewarding journey as a Special Education Teacher today! Required Credentials/
- Westminster, VTLocation: Westminster, VT Job Title: Special Education Teacher Looking for a fulfilling career as a special education teacher? Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students with diverse learning needs. Collaborate with a dedicated team of educators, work closely with parents and guardians, and empower students to reach their full potential. Start your rewarding journey as a special education teacher today! Required Credenti
- Westminster, VTSpecial Education Teacher - Westminster, VT (Contracted by ProCare Therapy) ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Special Education Teacher to join our team in Westminster, VT. As a contracted Special Education Teacher, you will play a crucial role in creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment for students with diverse needs. This position offers an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on the li
- Sunderland, VTA school district located near Sunderland, Vermont has a position open for a full-time Special Needs Education Teacher. The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the remainder of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload The remainder of the school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Master's degree in Special Education Valid VT teaching certification in Special Education Job Benefits: Weekly co
- North Clarendon, VTSpecial Education Teacher ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified Special Education Teacher in North Clarendon, VT that is interested in joining one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Please review the following information regarding job description and employment: Pay & Benefits Weekly direct deposits Comprehens
- New Haven, VTSpecial Education Teacher | Bristol, VT ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Bristol, VT who is in need of an onsite Special Education Teacher for the 23/24 School Year! Job Type: Full time position! K-12 caseload Specializing in in Literacy Monday - Friday Zoom interview Starting Pay $35/hr Duties: Create and implement individualized plans for each student relating to the core curriculum Collaborate wi
- Bristol, VTSpecial Education Teacher | Bristol, VT ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Bristol, VT who is in need of an onsite Special Education Teacher for the 23/24 School Year! Job Type: Full time position! K-12 caseload Specializing in in Literacy Monday - Friday Zoom interview Starting Pay $35/hr Duties: Create and implement individualized plans for each student relating to the core curriculum Collaborate wi
- Sunderland, VTImmediate Hire! | Sunderland, VT | Full-Time | Special Education Teacher | End of 23/24 School Year We are interviewing to fulfill a special education teaching position for this school year. We offer healthcare benefits alongside competitive wages. Description: Full-Time | 35 hr/wk Compensation | $39+/hr Caseload | K-1st Start | ASAP Onsite Additional information available during interview Job Requirements: Master’s or
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.