K-12 Onsite SPED (Special Education) Teacher - 22/23 School Year - Paola, KS
We are currently hiring for multiple on-site positions available for a Special Education Teacher (SPED) to work with K-12th grade students for the full upcoming 2022-2023 school year – in Paola, KS.
This position has the potential to extend into the summer and into the following school year.
The ideal candidate will have all of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Master's Degree or Doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Prior experience working with K-12th grade students
- Active Special Education Kansas teaching license
- Mon-Fri, normal school hours
- 37.5 hours per week, guaranteed
- No overtime required
- No paid holidays or school breaks
- 401k with employer match
- Dental, medical, and vision insurance
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
Our academic team are looking to fill this position with qualified and dedicated candidates with a passion for supporting our K-12 students. Interested in joining our 22/23 academic team? Please apply at the link below with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Schedule time with me HERE
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.