K-12 Special Education Teacher Job - Kansas City, Kansas
I am working directly with a school district located in the greater Kansas City, Kansas area looking to fill full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED) positions for next school year. My client is looking to have the candidate interview now and sign contracts for the 2020-2021 school year. To be considered for this position, you must be certified for special education in Kansas.
Full Job Details:
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours)
- Full 2019-2020 School Year
- Caseload ages: All ages available
- Caseload types: Gen Ed, Pull out, Co-teaching, Behavioral Caseloads - Emotional/Social - Resource - Inclusion - Cross Categorical - Life Skills
- Supported by district staff and fellow contractors
- Caseload severity: Mild/Moderate - ASD caseloads - High/low incidence
- Must be efficient in IEP’s
- ASAP Start – May 22nd, 2020
- Prospective (SPED) candidates must have: Valid Kansas Special Education Credential + Bachelor’s degree or Master's Degree
During your assignment, employees will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and industry leading healthcare, dental and vision. The salary for this position is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone or email for more details on this job opening. Have a great day, your time is always appreciated!
Recent SPED Jobs
- New Haven , CT
- Huber Heights, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago Heights , IL
- Chandler Heights, AZ
- Hephzibah, GA
- Canton , MI
- Scranton, PA
- Sturbridge, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.