K-12th Grade l Special Education Teacher
We have partnered with a school district looking for a Full-Time Special Education Teacher. This contract position has full health benefits and competitive compensation. We are seeking candidates with a passion for children and a willingness to adjust to students with different learning styles.
- Full-Time; Monday – Friday (40 Hours Weekly)
- Start Date: ASAP; End Date: May 2022
- Caseload can include the following, but not limited to:
- Elementary to High School Options
- Developing Individualized Student Programs (IEP) for students; maintain compliance with all Federal Regulations and State Policies regarding the education of students with disabilities.
- Assess the needs of student through their IEP and decide whether to employ pull-in services or pull-out services if deemed necessary
- Knowledge of Special Education principles, theories, testing, methods, etc. as well as proven methods of maximizing the educational experience of students with special needs.
- Submitting information to the online general education teacher and collaborate with them on accommodations, modifications, etc.
- Experience with collaboration, co-teaching, presentation of lesson plans, creating assessments, differentiation to meet all student’s needs, scaffolding of activities.
- Certified in Special Education General Curriculum by the State of NC
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Special Education
- $500 Sign on bonus
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible. We are completing screenings for applicants daily. All applicants will be contacted within a 48-hour minimum time frame.
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Recent SPED Jobs
- Coopertown, TN
- Sugar Mountain, NC
- Malden, MA
- Turbeville, SC
- Jamesville, NY
- High Point, NC
- Hephzibah, GA
- Sun City West, AZ
- New London, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.