K-2 Special Education Teacher, Marlborough MA
Calling on Special Education Teachers based in the area of Marlborough, MA! Soliant is working with a small school that is seeking a K-2 Special Education Teacher to work with students in inclusion classrooms.
We seek applicants with the following competencies:
- Dependability and accountability
- Excellent communication abilities
- Commitment to Student success
- Familiarity with Special Education process
- Ability to deliver specialized instruction in accordance with IEP goals
Additional details about the school's instructional model will be shared in an interview with administrators. Paraprofessionals in General Education classrooms are available to assist.
- Massachusetts Department of Education teacher certificate in Special Education.
To apply, send an updated resume to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone inquiries are welcome at (770) 723-3774.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Yucca Village, NC
- Gardner, MA
- Leominster , MA
- Seattle, WA
- Boston, MA
- Westchester, IL
- Westbury , NY
- Holly Springs, NC
- Raleigh, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.