K-2nd SPED Teacher
Do you have a goal of facilitating the best academic experience for special needs children? We have an immediate opening for a Special Education Teacher at a public school district in Missouri. You will have a chance to use your expertise in behavior modification and instruction techniques to develop positive changes in students’ academic and social development. Please see details below and apply today!
- Provide academic instruction to special needs students in a variety of subjects using evidence-based techniques such as multisensory learning, repetition or phonetics.
- Create individualized programs for students based on their specific needs to promote learning and social development.
- Communicate educational plans to parents, teachers, administrators, social workers and others involved with the student’s progress.
- Utilize positive reinforcement and behavior modification to instruct students in socially acceptable behavior to reduce incidents and maintain order.
- Keep records of all special needs students that adhere to local, state and federal guidelines to remain compliant.
- Dixon, MO
- 37.5 hours per week
- Serve and provide for students in K-2nd grade
- self-contained setting
- 12 students
- Must have Bachelor's degree, SPED Certification in the state of MO, and be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Dates: ASAP through end of the current 2021-2022 school year
ProCare Therapy offers competitive hourly pay rates and comprehensive healthcare benefits to qualifying candidates. Those interested in learning more about the position and moving forward in the interview process should please email their current resume, relevant licensure, and at least one professional reference to: [email protected]. Emails will be replied to within one business day.
Sr. Account Executive
Recent SPED Jobs
- Shady Spring, WV
- Henderson, NV
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Stamford, FL
- South Holland, IL
- New Canaan, CT
- Glenwood, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Marysville, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.