K-4th Full-time Mild Cognitive Impairment Teacher Sub - Grosse Pointe, MI
Our well-organized school district has a rewarding position for a K-4th Mild Cognitive Impairment Teacher Sub. We are a close-knit team looking for a new member that will play a significant role in helping students succeed.
- Full-time long-term contract for the school year
- 37.5 hours a week, Monday-Friday only
- Weekly Pay
- Would cover three different classrooms (all in the same building) while the teacher has their prep time.
- Assist students for the rest of the school day.
- A valid Michigan CI Endorsement is required to qualify
- Experience working with diverse student populations a + but not required
- Ability to work onsite near Grosse Pointe, MI
If you qualify and would like to learn more in an interview, email resume to: [email protected] or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Leonardtown, MD
- Coopertown, TN
- Sugar Mountain, NC
- Malden, MA
- Turbeville, SC
- Jamesville, NY
- High Point, NC
- Hephzibah, GA
- Sun City West, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.