K-5th Grade Autism Special Ed Teacher Job - Burlington, Wisconsin
Elementary Special Education Teacher
Are you searching for a great new opportunity as a Special Ed Teacher? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Burlington, Wisconsin who is seeking Elementary Special Ed teachers to join their team for the current school year! If your interested and would like to hear more information on the positions, apply now and get an interview today.
- Start Date:8/29
- End Date:6/9
- Days Per Week:5
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Age Group:K-5th Grade
- Disabilities on Caseload: EBD, Autism
- Number of Buildings: 1
- Number of Students on Caseload: 2
- Number of Open Positions: 1
- More details discussed in virtryual interview with Director
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Background Check and Drug Screening
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE WI STATE SPECIAL ED LICENSE
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] or contact me at 770-557-3238.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.