LBS1 Middle School Math Co-Teacher Special Education Job | Dekalb, Illinois
Middle School Math Co-Teacher Needed near DeKalb
Are you an experienced Special Education Teacher in Illinois looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a reputable school district in the DeKalb area for the upcoming school year in a Middle School classroom. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Call us to set up an interview today!
- On-site Position
- Upcoming School year
- Middle School caseload
- Push-in Services
- Develops and implements individualized curriculum and therapeutic programming in accordance with each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- Provides classroom management that recognizes, and includes consideration of, the characteristics of and the methodology of the student population.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and execute an IEP-driven, multidisciplinary program for each student.
- Prepares and maintains a safe, healthy, academic, and behaviorally-effective classroom environment appropriate to ongoing and changing classroom activities.
- Uses therapeutic and general education materials and methods, and plans for their appropriate use.
- Tracks and records academic and behavior data to determine student progress.
- Completes a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, weekly lesson plans, weekly grade reports, IEP reports, surveys and assessments.
- LBS1 License required
- PEL REQUIRED
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply to work for this great district, please submit your information and resume to me directly.
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: (678) 748-5316
I look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Malden, MA
- Grafton, MA
- Yelm, WA
- St Helens, OR
- Santa Monica, CA
- University, NC
- Westborough, MA
- Hollywood, CA
- Worcester, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.