LBS1 SPED Teacher for Hire! | ASAP Start EOSY | Near Richmond, IL
LBS1 SPED Teacher for Hire! | ASAP Start – EOSY | Near Richmond, IL
We are looking for (full time / part time) special education teachers for our local school near you in Spring Grove. We are looking forward to your application and are hopeful for your future with us. Please reach out to me directly for direct consideration.
Pertinent Job Information:
- Start/End: ASAP-June 8, 2023
- Hours: full time
- Job details: The exact school site is TBD but will likely be grades 4, 5 or 6 with a caseload of 15 students.
- Required or Non-negotiables
- Licensure as required by the Illinois State Board of Education.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
- Must have the LBS1 Endorsement
- Such other qualifications of academic, professional, and personal excellence as the Board may specify.
- Now till the end of the school year!
- Master's degree in Education as well as Masters degree in SPED
- Schools experience preferred but not required
- Active SPED state teaching license
Full Time Candidate Benefits:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k Company Matching
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
If you or someone you know is a qualified fit, please send an up-to-date resume to Hakim Gray at (770)-882-2048!
Recent SPED Jobs
- sterling heights, MI
- detroit, MI
- racine, WI
- Cary, IL
- Twin Lakes, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Boston, MA
- Jonesboro, GA
- Chicago, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.