Learning Behavior Specialist (Special Education Teacher), Cicero IL
Soliant is working with a school near Cicero, IL to fill several openings for full-time Learning Behavior Specialists.
- Kindergarten, 5th and 6th grade classrooms
- Structured ASD Classroom (1st to 3rd grades)
- Emotional Support Classroom (4th to 6th grades)
- Academic Intervention Program (2nd to 4th grade, serving students with significant needs)
Currently, several positions are open: applicants are invited to express interest with particular age groups and classrooms.
As a Special Education Teacher, applicants will:
- Collaborate with the district’s multidisciplinary team to evaluate, assess, and make recommendations regarding the special education needs of students
- Implement Individual Educational Plans (IEP) for students requiring specially designed instruction, and assess the attainment of IEP goals.
- Ensure that case load IEP documents comply with state and federal regulations.
- Schedule and lead IEP meetings as required by state and federal regulations.
- Keep consistent and accurate data on student progress.
- Conference with parents to report student progress toward IEP goals.
- Applicants must hold the Learning Behavior Specialist credential, issued by the Illinois State Board of Education
A distinguished candidate is one who is able to prioritize under pressure, who is well-organized and good at communicating with students and co-workers.
To apply, send an updated resume to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone inquiries are welcome at (770) 723-3774.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale , AZ
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Machipongo, VA
- Naperville , IL
- Bamberg, SC
- Mukilteo, WA
- Tukwila, WA
- Nashua, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.