Licensed Middle School Inclusion Special Education Teacher Job - Williamsburg, VA
Licensed Middle School Inclusion Special Education Teacher Job
- Williamsburg, VA
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Williamsburg, VA looking for someone to join their team as a Special Education Teacher for the current school year! Apply now and get an interview today.
- Certified IN State Special Education Teaching License
- Bachelor's' Degree in Education or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Drug screening and Background Check
- Location: Williamsburg, VA
- Start/End Date: ASAP - 06/13/2024
- Number of days/week: 35 hours weekly
- Number of hours/day: 7 Hours
- Age groups of kids to be seen: Middle School
- Virginia teaching license in special education required
- 5-10 Phone Screening before interview by Procare Representative
- W-2 Employee
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits through United Healthcare
- 401k Matching
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] or contact me by call or text at 770-557-3238.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Arlington, VAWe are seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education (SPED) Teacher to join our exceptional team of educators in Washington, D.C. The SPED Teacher will provide specialized instruction, support, and advocacy to students with disabilities, ensuring their academic and personal growth. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of inclusive education practices, possess excellent communication skills, and be committed to fostering an in
- Arlington, VAWe are seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education (SPED) Teacher to join our exceptional team of educators in Arlington, VA. The SPED Teacher will provide specialized instruction, support, and advocacy to students with disabilities, ensuring their academic and personal growth. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of inclusive education practices, possess excellent communication skills, and be committed to fostering an incl
- Arlington, VA
- Arlington, VA
- Scottsburg, VASoliant has partnered with a school district to fill a vacant position for a Special Education Teacher near Scottsburg, VA. Description of Position: - Full Time - Caseload: K-5 - Classroom Type: Self-contained and cross-categorical - Special Education Teacher will be responsible for basic instruction and case management Benefits - Competitive pay determined by experience - Matching 401(k) Plan - Extensi
- Williamsburg, VAProCare Therapy, a leading provider of special education services, is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher to work with a severe needs position in Williamsburg, Virginia. Responsibilities: Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with severe needs Provide direct instruction and support to students with diverse learning needs Collaborate with other members of the education team to ensure student suc
- Brookfield, VASpecial Education Teacher Opportunity 23’-24’ School Year – Brookfield, VA Location: Fredericksburg, VA Job Title: Special Education Teacher We are conducting interviews for a Special Education Teacher for our School District. Job Description: Full time 37.5 hours 23’-24’ school year Caseload: K-12, several openings so please indicate specific caseload preferences MUST be certified in VA Onsite only Prior school e
- Virginia Beach, VASoliant is currently seeking a qualified and dedicated Special Education Teacher to partner with us for the upcoming school year. This is an excellent opportunity near Virginia Beach, VA, for an experienced professional who is passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of students with special needs populations within the public school system! Job Details: - Multiple caseloads open; assignment will depends on experience/preference -
- Richmond, VAA school district located near Petersburg, Pennsylvania has a position open for a full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire upcoming school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12th caseload School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs VA license required or ability
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.