Licensed SPED Teacher Need | ™23 Spring Term | Near Kent, WA
Licensed SPED Teacher Need | ’23 Spring Term | Near Kent, WA
We are now hiring a Special Education Teacher to help for the upcoming school year in a school district near Kent.
- Active State Special Education Teaching License
- Bachelor or master’s degree in special education
Adapted Support Center (ASC): Students primarily assigned to an Adapted Support Center caseload benefit from a curriculum which differs significantly from the general education curriculum. Specially designed instruction (SDI) may include academic, communication, life, and functional skill components. Services are frequently delivered within a small group setting; however, this can vary by IEP.
1. Appropriate Washington State teaching certification with appropriate endorsements required (must include Special Education) and must be on file prior to beginning work.
2. Ability and willingness to provide medical or health services such as catheterization, diapering, toileting, feeding, tube feeding and assisting students with other activities involving self-care, which may be required.
- Health, Vision, and Dental
Please apply if this seems like a great fit for you! I am available to speak with you directly if you have any questions.
Hakim Gray | 770-882-2048 | Recruiter
Recent SPED Jobs
- San Francisco , CA
- Joliet, IL
- Thornburg, VA
- Beaverton, OR
- Stacy, MN
- Tacoma, WA
- Ouray, CO
- Minneapolis , MN
- Putnam, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.