Licesned Special Education Teacher
We are looking for a Special Education teacher who will not only thrive in a dynamic work environment but also partner with families, teachers, and other professionals to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
- A degree from an accredited institution is required.
- State license/certificate required.
- 21-22 school year
- Experience with behavior caseload preferred
- Full time
- 37.5 hours a week
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive pay
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Twin City, GA
- Nunez, GA
- Oak Ridge, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Fishersville, VA
- Waynesboro, VA
- North Providence , RI
- Cranston, RI
- Swainsboro, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.