Life Skills Special Education Teaching Opening - Lockwood, MT
Procare Therapy is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Special Education Teacher for a middle school life skills classroom in Lockwood, MT. The successful candidate will work for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Teach art, PE, reading, and math to middle school students with special needs in a life skills classroom
- Develop lesson plans, instructional materials, and assessments
- Implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior plans
- Collaborate with other teachers, therapists, and staff members to create a supportive learning environment for students
- Communicate regularly with parents and guardians about student progress and goals
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or related field
- Montana State Special Education Teacher certification
- Experience working with students with special needs in a school setting
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Salary: $27 - $37 per hour, commensurate with experience, credentials, and budget
To apply, please email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license to [email protected] For more information about this position, please call 470-235-4758.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
'23 Summer + '23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Highlands MAHighlands, MA
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Whitehall VAWhitehall, VA
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Derwood MDDerwood, MD
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Bethel VTBethel, VT
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Riverside KSRiverside, KS
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Luka KSLuka, KS
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Mountain Home IDMountain Home, KS
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Paxton ILPaxton, IL
Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Calumet City, ILDolton, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.