Long-Term Sub, Virtual Special Education School Teacher Job Grand Rapids, MI
Long-Term Sub, Virtual Special Education School Teacher Job – Grand Rapids, MI
Sunbelt has partnered with an incredibly supportive district in the Grand Rapids, MI area that is looking for someone to fill an open, Long-Term Sub Virtual Special Education Teacher Job. This school district is looking for someone to jump right in and showcase their skills and abilities.
- Full-time, 37.5 - 40hrs/wk,
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate
- K - 12, Virtual, work from home!
- Assess students with cognitive disabilities
- Assisting students with multiple mild – moderate needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active MI SPED license/certification
- Minimum 2 years of previous school experienced required
- Pass a background check and drug screening.
- Competitive pay package
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
- Benefit package available, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Long-Term Sub Virtual Special Education School Teacher Job in the Grand Rapids, MI area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent SPED Jobs
- Georgetown, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Wauconda, IL
- Ignacio, CO
- Bay City, MI
- Red Lion, PA
- Eagan, MN
- Raleigh, NC
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.