Maine | Virtual (1099 Pay) | Full-Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) Job
Are you seeking a new opportunity? VocoVision is seeking a passionate Special Education Teacher for a fully remote contract position with a school districted in Maine.
VocoVision’s telepractice jobs offer more flexibility and greater possibilities. When you partner with us, you get access to some of the country’s best work-from-home opportunities. You will also discover that as a teletherapist you are better able to balance between your work schedule and day-to-day life.
- Contract Position:
- December 15, 2022 - End of School Year
- Full Time:
- Monday - Friday
- 40 Hours/Week
- 17-19 Students
- K-12th Grade
- Planning for Instruction, Teaching, Managing Paraprofessionals, Attending IEP Meetings, Completing Paperwork
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Must be certified in the state of ME
- Prior experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Swedesboro, NJ
- Arlington, VA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Detroit, MI
- New Britain , CT
- Columbia, SC
- Roanoke, VA
- Kansas City, KS
- Steger, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.