Maternity Leave- Intervention Specialist
A school district in Columbus, Ohio has an opening for a maternity leave intervention specialist position for the current school year (2020-2021)
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time; January- March
- K-12th grade
- On-site is required
- Students are current in a hybrid learning model
- Active certification in Ohio as a intervention specialist
- Must be able to perform all general interventionist roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com or call (770)-268-4061 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Atlanta, GA
- Keysville, VA
- Ingleside, IL
- Hartsville, SC
- Sacramento, CA
- Columbus, OH
- King City, CA
- Trotwood, OH
- Marion , SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.