Middle School Co-Teaching Special Educator Jobs Available Full-Time
Special Educators in high demand near the Chester, Pennsylvania area. This is a full-time position, for the full school year, and is for a middle school caseload. The ideal candidate should be available for immediate hire with intent to stay the remainder of the school year.
- 22-23 school year
- Full-time hours (32.5/week)
- Middle school environment
- Co-teaching positions alongside gen. ed. in English/Language Arts and Math
- Negotiable pay based on experience and credentials
- Responsible for SPED meetings and paperwork
Please send a resume and availability times to speak over the phone to Bailey Merritt at [email protected] or call me directly at 678-538-6718.
Recent SPED Jobs
- east palo alto, CA
- Augusta, GA
- Winthrop Harbor, IL
- Palo Alto, CA
- Beeville, TX
- Fountain Hills , AZ
- Lake City , SC
- Scottland, IL
- Burgaw, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.