Middle School Self Contained Special Education Teacher Job - Olympia, WA (Must be certified)
Middle School Special Education Teacher Job
Are you looking for a great new opportunity as a Special Education Teacher? Great news, ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Olympia, Washington seeking Special Ed Teachers to work full time with Middle School students for someone to join their team for the current school year! Apply now and get an interview today.
- Full time
- 30+ Hours
- ASAP Start
- Onsite only
- Middle School
- Self contained
- Classroom currently contains 7 students and 3 paras (can range up to 12 students)
- Students have cognitive disabilities, mostly nonverbal, no medical needs at this time
- Must have special education endorsement
- Must be vaccinated or have validated excuse, subject to change soon
- More details discussed during interview
Customizable Compensation and Benefit Plans
United Healthcare Dental, Vision & Health Benefits Plans
Travel assignments that include stipends
Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
- WA Special Education State Licensed
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Background Check and Drug Screening
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] or contact me at 770-557-3238.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Naples, FL
- Brooklyn, CT
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Houston, TX
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Richburg, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.