Middle School Special Education Teacher | Now Hiring | Milford, MA area
We have partnered with a school near Milford, MA looking for a Special Education Teacher to take on a middle school caseload. If you are looking to join an excellent and supportive school, then this is the perfect opportunity. Candidates must be passionate and driven by student success. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
Job Assignment Details:
- Monday – Friday
- Caseload: Middle School
- Contract dates: ASAP – 6/09/2022
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing students’ skills to determine their needs and developing teaching plans
- Adapting lessons to meet the needs of students
- Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Planning, organizing, and assigning activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Certified Special Education license with Massachusetts Department of Education.
- Experience teaching ELA and Social Studies preferred
- Experience with Co-Teaching preferred
- Middle school experience preferred
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
We are looking for a strong candidate that is driven by student success. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact me today. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Bellevue, WI
- dearborn , MI
- Niles, MI
- New palestine, IN
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Bent Creek, NC
- woodhaven, MI
- Brockton, MA
- Colbert, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.