Middle School Special Education Teacher
We have a Special Education Teacher Position open and looking to fill it ASAP. This assignment is for the rest of the 21/22 school year. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about teaching our children!
Location: near Marlborough, Massachusetts
- 35 hr/wk, Hours 7:55am to 2:35pm
- ASAP – 06/15/2022
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese Preferred
- Caseloads: 8-10 Middle school students with intellectual and neurological disabilities.
- Interviewing Now!!
What is required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- State License
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive weekly pay (hourly rate is based upon your experience)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
- Relocation assistance (if qualified)
- Reimbursement for CEU’s
If you're interested in this opportunity, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
For immediate consideration please email your resume to Victoria Pope or call 678-710-7674.
Recent SPED Jobs
- East Phoenix, AZ
- Philadelphia, PA
- Benton, MI
- Milan, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Jesup, GA
- Odum, GA
- Screven, GA
- Beaufort, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.