Middle School Special Education Teaching Job | Harvey, IL
2022-2023 Special Education Teaching Job
A school district near Harvey, IL is looking for a Special Education Teacher to take on an assignment for the upcoming school year.
- IL Special Education Teaching certification
- P.E.L and LBS1
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Experience with specified caseload
- Full time: 37.50 hrs/week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- 6th-8th grade students on the caseload
- 6-11 students on the caseload
- High needs population
- Weekly Paychecks
- Compensation Package- 401K, Health Insurance, Relocation assistance
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-748-5317 , [email protected] To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Burien, WA
- Hamden, CT
- Columbia, SC
- Bear Creek, NC
- Denver, CO
- Corvallis , OR
- Brighton, CO
- Euclid, OH
- Pistol River , OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.