Middle School Special Education teaching opportunity in the St. Paul, MN area
There's an opening for a Special Education Teacher near St. Paul area. This assignment start ASAP and runs through the end of the 20/21 school year. This school district is conducting interviews now!
- Full Time
- ASAP - EOSY
- Caseload: Middle School
- 5th - 8th grade
- Inclusion Classroom
- Small groups
- Must have MN teaching cert
- Compensation based on experience
- Valid state license, certification, credentials
- Passing drug test/background screening
- ProCare can provide health benefits, relocation assistance, stipends, license reimbursement, and more.
For immediate consideration, email your resume with references. Feel free to call for details about this opportunity, or other opportunities like this one.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tonganoxie, KS
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Shawnee, KS
- Ninety Six, SC
- Joanna, SC
- Providence, RI
- Coventry, RI
- Lodi, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.