Minneapolis, MN. | High school Special Education Teacher - Full time opportunity for the 22-23 year
Minneapolis, MN. | High School Special Education, Full time position. Resource / Push in Model
Candidates applying MUST have the following credentials to apply:
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Education
- Master's or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Active Special Education State Teaching License
General Definition of Work
Performs intermediate professional work preparing and providing training and instruction to students with disabilities, individually and in groups; motivating students to develop skill in assigned subject matters; monitoring progress in accordance with IEP's, and related work as apparent or assigned. Work is performed under the limited supervision of the Director of Special Education. Occasional oversight is exercised over Educational Assistants.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assesses and evaluates needs of students; evaluates students' progress, maintains appropriate records; prepares progress reports.
- Translates lesson plans into learning experience based on needs and abilities of students.
- Provides instruction in individual or group sessions.
- Provides positive role model to students, teachers and demonstrates appropriate behavior and socialization skills.
- Assists with the formulation and implements behavior modification programs.
- Participates in various groups, meetings and committees.
- Facilitates communication between various groups on behalf of the client or student.
- Weekly competitive pay
- 401K matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
Any application must have 2 professional references already available or easy to contact prior to submittal for interview.
If you are interested in this position, please contact our Soliant Health Senior Account Executive, Bethany Morris via email at [email protected]
For immediate consideration, please send an updated copy of your resume. Applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.