Multiple Special Education Teachers - Near Seattle, Washington
Soliant is seeking multiple qualified special educators for a school district in the Seattle, Washington area to help until the end of this school year! Must be currently Certified/Licensed in the state of Washington. Scheduling interviews now!
- Located in Washington
- Full-time position, 35 hours/week
- K-12 caseloads available
- School experience required
- Contract (until end of school year)
- Prefer 2+ years experience in schools or with youth
- Dependable, passionate, and eager for this opportunity, available with a current license ASAP
- Hourly rate, Based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate.
- Benefits are available if required
- Paid for hours worked
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Lizzie Burnett at 770-225-3183 or email resume to [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Bellevue, WI
- dearborn , MI
- Niles, MI
- New palestine, IN
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Bent Creek, NC
- woodhaven, MI
- Brockton, MA
- Colbert, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.