Multiple Special Education Teachers Needed - Caseloads Vary
Full Time – Special Education Teacher – Multiple Positions / Locations Available
Do you have a passion for serving and playing a direct role in children’s lives, for making a DIFFERENCE each and every day you go to work? We need YOU!
ProCare Therapy is seeking to hire a certified special education teacher for one of our districts located in Virginia – locations / positions are listed below:
- Special Education Teacher – Full Time
- Multiple Positions Available Within District
- Caseloads Available – Ages 5-21 / 8-10 Students Per Class
- Roanoke, VA – 1 Immediate Opening, 1 22/23 School Year
- Warsaw, VA – 2 Openings – 22/23 School Year
- Chase City, VA – 1 Immediate Need
- Hampton, VA – 2 Openings – 22/23 School Year
- Virginia Beach, VA – 2 Openings – 22/23 School Year
- Fairfield, VA – 3 Openings – 22/23 School Year
- Dinwiddle, VA – 1 Opening – 22/23 School Year
- Fredericksburg, VA – 1 Opening – 22/23 School Year
- Onsite Only
- Immediate and 2022-2023 School Year
- Full Time
- 5 Days / Week
- 35-40 Hours / Week
Education / Qualifications
- Valid Virginia Special Education / Intervention Specialist License
- 1-2 years school-setting experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Full Time, Contract
- We work for YOU at no extra cost to you. We provide premium candidates to our clients, and strive to meet your needs as an employee. Our mission is to make lives better for those who make lives better.
- Nationally renowned leader in school staffing
- Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
- 401(k) Participation with Company Matching
- Comprehensive Insurance Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Professional Liability, Long/Short Term Disability)
- Exceptional Support – Mentorship, Continuing Education Funds, Diagnostic and Therapy Materials Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Referral Bonuses
- Flexible Spending Account
For additional information and any questions regarding this position, please email me directly at [email protected]. If you’re interested and ready to begin the screening and/or application process, please include your updated resume. For all emails, please include job title and location in subject line.
(678) 710 - 7956
Recent SPED Jobs
- Enfield, NH
- Canaan, NH
- Danbury, NH
- Buckeye, AZ
- Avondale , AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.