Multiple Special Education Teachers Needed - Illinois
An exciting school district near Franklin Park, IL is pursuing multiple Special Education Teachers for Spring 2022 semester. The district is prepared to set up interviews with qualified candidates!
- Full-time, Spring 2022
- Position 1 (3rd – 5th grade Case Manager); Position 2 (Middle School ELA Grades 6th – 8th):
- Creating, Implementing, Monitoring, and Reporting on IEP goals, Behavior Intervention plans, and Academic Progress
- Inclusive service delivery model (Push In teaching withing General Education Setting, Co-Planning) pull-out services during a resource/intervention period
- Caseload will be about 15-20 students per caseload
- Must have active certifications/licensure for the State of Illinois
If this opportunity sparks any interests, send your resume directly to the hiring manager Vraj Patel @[email protected] or call/text at (770) 325-0311 for immediate consideration.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Sugar Mountain, NC
- Turbeville, SC
- Jamesville, NY
- Hephzibah, GA
- Sun City West, AZ
- New London, MD
- Chandler Heights, AZ
- Roseville, MN
- Walden, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.