Multiple Special Education Teaching Openings | Austin, TX
A school district in Austin, Texas is searching for motivated and qualified applicants for their open Special Education Teaching positions for this school year. The positions vary in grade levels and classroom types. The director is arranging interviews soon, so we encourage you to apply today!
- Full time
- 21-22 School Year
- Elementary, Middle, and High School openings
- Classroom types available:
- Resource (working with all Special Education students of varying abilities)
- Life skills (students with significant cognitive delays)
- Autism Spectrum (students with low language skills, behaviors, need for a highly structured environment)
- Software/Systems used:
- Frontline for IEPs
- Google for email, calendar, and drive
- Providing instruction in core subjects
- Supporting students in general education classes
- Implement the students' Individualized Educational Program (IEP) with fidelity and collect data on IEP goals (academic, functional, and behavior)
- Supervise paraprofessionals/classroom aides
- Participate in ARD meetings and staffing
- Collect data to create the Present Level of Academic Achievement and Performance, draft IEP goals, provide feedback on student accommodations and schedule of services
- Create and maintain appropriate relationships with parents
- Other duties as assigned by the campus
- Must have valid Special Education Teaching licensure for the state of Texas
For more information, contact me directly! To be considered for this opportunity, apply down below and send your resume to the email address below. Act fast, applications are being reviewed now!
Isabel Ellison | Account Executive
Phone: (678) 538-6784
We make life better for those who make lives better.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale, AZ
- Roseville, MI
- Aurora , OR
- Louisburg, NC
- Henderson, NC
- Thorton, CO
- Woodburn, OR
- San Tan Valley, AZ
- Canby, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.