Multiple Special Education Teaching Position | Waterbury CT | 21-22 SY
ProCare Therapy has a Special Education Teaching opening for an excellent school district in Waterbury CT. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Full Time
- ASAP Start-EOSY
- 35+ hrs/ Week
- At least 5 Open positions
- All Grade Levels
- We have several openings for special education teachers. We have an elementary, middle and high school position as well as positions in self contained programs in elementary, including in the autism program, the behavior program and the developmentally delayed. Middle school, a self-contained behavior program and high school, a self contained developmentally delayed program. I would assume that Placement would be up to us once we interview the candidate
- 401k matching retirement plan
- Full health coverage benefits: health/dental/vision
- Competitive and Weekly pay
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] or call me at 904-337-2004 Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Jamestown, NC
- Meriden, CT
- Evanston, IL
- Wauconda, IL
- Brookline, MA
- Lakeville, MN
- Elmhurst, IL
- Bonsall, CA
- Roseville, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.